Blue Stars Uniform Details Posted

Discuss topics unique to Open Class Drum Corps

Moderator: The Moderating Team

bluestarsfco
New Recruit
New Recruit

Blue Stars Uniform Details Posted

Post by bluestarsfco » Fri Dec 06, 2002 5:33 pm

The Blue Stars have just posted details about their new uniform design for the upcoming year!
Check out the story at bluestars.org
Vote in the poll and leave your comments in the Blue Stars Discussion Forums

We want your input!!

"I hope you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you've heard is not what I meant." -Richard Nixon

Aaron Frost

rlrrl
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by rlrrl » Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:33 am

As a Bluestar alum, I have to say I do not like the changes. The short sleeves look really lousy. But of course I marched back 75-77. Old school die hard..always will be... (Im still having trouble with pit percussion).
finis coronot opus,
Bluestars 76/77

Malibu
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Malibu » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:56 am

rlrrl wrote:As a Bluestar alum, I have to say I do not like the changes. The short sleeves look really lousy. But of course I marched back 75-77. Old school die hard..always will be... (Im still having trouble with pit percussion).
I'm surprised you wouldn't like the change....it reminds me of the Bluestar guard uniform from '78. It kind of blends old with new.
Malibu
Crossmen Alumni

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

bluestarcontra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by bluestarcontra » Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:28 am

rlrrl wrote:As a Bluestar alum, I have to say I do not like the changes. The short sleeves look really lousy.
Just for the record, we may not go with the short sleeves. I'm not sure if they've come up with a final uni design yet or not, but we were all fitted at the last camp. You can check out the discussion we had about the uniform change over on our own forum. Any alums that register over there should PM the administrator to let him know they need access to the alumni forum.
Dave Seip
Tuba, University of North Texas
Contra, Blue Stars D&BC 00-03
http://www.thebigdog.cjb.net
KKPsi-BT alumnus
"Do you hear that? That's the clue phone...and it's ringing for you."

rlrrl
New Recruit
New Recruit

bluestars uniform

Post by rlrrl » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:31 pm

Malibu,
Short sleeves and shorts are great for the guard but as a drummer, I would have been uncomfortable in short sleeves with gauntlets..?? I dont know??
finis coronot opus,
Bluestars 76/77